What do the Friends of St John’s do?
We raise money to spend on improving equipment and resources to enhance our children’s education and the facilities in the school in general. We promote closer links between home and school and we bring staff, parents, pupils and friends together in support of our school.
How can you get involved?
There are many ways you can help and support your child(ren) through the Friends. Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Offers of help before, after or at events are always welcome. It doesn’t matter if you can’t help on a regular basis, the Friends welcome any support it receives.
- You can attend the AGM or meetings to give us ideas for fundraising events.
- Come to or donate to the events organised by the Friends.
- If you have any contacts or skills we could use that could be helpful, please come along to a meeting or contact a member of the Friends to discuss this.
- If you have suggestions on how to spend the money we raise we would be interested to hear your ideas.